Specialist - Nurse Care Manager (Links to Health Prog)
Responsible for orientation for clinical staff about processes in regards to wellness education and providing wellness education to staff and consumers. Employ best practices and standards of practice to teach clinical staff the safe delivery of high-quality care to patients and families in accordance with agency policies and procedures, State & Federal regulations and accreditation standards. The supervised delivery and coordination of services to consumers include:
- Individual group and family intervention.
- Outreach case management and support.
- Referral, advocacy for linkage to essential services.
- Connection of consumer to social, spiritual and other community resources as expressed by consumer’s wishes and service plan.
- Provides nursing assessments, care coordination, interface with medical and behavioral health providers.
- Participates as part of the team providing care coordination and support to Links to Health members.
- Must possess current license to practice nursing in NJ with current CPR & First Aid certification.
- Two or more years of professional nursing with home care experience is preferred. Annual verification of appropriate credentials must be maintained.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org