Case Manager - Community Support Services
Coordinates and provides care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client-centered. Handling case assignments, draft service plans, review case progress, and coordinate appropriate referrals for sustainability. Helping clients achieve wellness and autonomy.
- Assist consumers with transitioning into the community from state psychiatric hospitals
- Provide medication adherence support with psychiatric and medical medications
- Provide skills training in the areas of maintaining a household, finances, meal preparation, and nutrition, how to interact with neighbors and landlords, encourage healthy choices, and the use of positive coping skills
- Utilize motivational interviewing techniques
- Encourage community integration and provide opportunities
- Document progress notes in EHR daily
- Collaborate with team and collaterals to ensure service delivery for consumers
- Meets or exceeds charting quality, productivity, and compliance standards.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Social Work or related Human Service (Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling, Psychiatric Rehabilitation).
- 0 – 2 years Case Management experience in a Mental Health setting
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org