Cape May, NJ - Case Manager Community Support Services
JOB SUMMARY (This position is located in Cape May, NJ)
Join a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team working to support individuals with serious mental illness to live independently. Work in partnership with consumers to set goals, assess progress and coordinate referrals to achieve wellness and autonomy.
- Assist consumers with transitioning into the community from state psychiatric hospitals
- Provide medication adherence support
- Provide skills training in the areas of maintaining a household, finances, meal preparation, and nutrition and the use of positive coping skills
- Utilize motivational interviewing techniques
- Encourage community integration and provide opportunities
- Document progress notes in EHR daily
- Collaborate with team and collaterals to ensure service delivery for consumers
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or allied/related field or discipline (E.g. Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling, Psychiatric Rehabilitation) Note: General degrees are not sufficient. Masters in Social Work or Counseling with LSW or LAC. One year of residential MH setting required for case managers with Bachelor's Degree.
JFS encourages and supports staff pursuing clinical licensing by providing FREE on-the-job Clinical Supervision Program to staff looking to obtain their LCSW license.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com