Supervisor - Mental Health Justice Involved Services
Supervising, coaching, and managing the Mental Health Justice Involved Service team. Understanding the welfare system, legal process and the ability to effectively communicate to deliver the highest quality of services for consumers is critical.
- Provides direct supervision to Mental Health Justice Involved Service staff to ensure compliance in the area of documentation, reporting per guidelines of the contract
- Ensures a high level of service delivery by the team to consumers, community members, family members, and medical and mental health providers. Utilizes and adopts best practices for the evolving service delivery area under JIS.
- Provides eligibility assessments, clinical assessments resulting in service/treatment plans, diagnoses utilizing the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Volume 5 (DSM-V), ongoing clinical interventions such as Illness Management Recovery (IMR), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Positive Behavioral Supports, Motivational Interviewing, and crisis intervention. Delivers care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client-centered
- Provide weekly individual and group supervision inclusive of support for the case management work of the program, administrative reviews, and the identification of development/training needs. Facilitate Performance Action Plans as necessary.
- Develops and maintains consistent positive collateral and community relationships.
- Prepares documentation of work utilizing agency information systems consistent with agency/program expectations regarding timeliness and content for billing purposes and compliance.
- Participates in the tracking of individuals who display a high rate of recidivism.
- Executes appropriate case finding/allocation to ensure contractual commitments are met/exceeded.
- Education - Master’s Degree in Social Work with an active LSW or LCSW certification in good standing.
- Experience - 1 year of experience in a Mental Health (MH) setting.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com