Supervisor - Integrated Case Management Service (ICMS)
JOB SUMMARY (This position is located in Southern NJ, Atlantic County)
As an ICMS Supervisor for Jewish Family Service, you will be responsible for supervision, coaching, managing your area and processes, process improvement, tracking operation efficiency, production planning and levels, controls and instrumentation, planning, dealing with daily problem solving, and performing the administrative services of our ICMS program within the agency. General management includes long and short range planning in determining the best methods to supervise and direct activities of the program through your staff (ICMS Case Managers).
- Provides regular supervision to Program Case Managers.
- Develops, implements, and manages Intensive In-Community Program.
- Assesses and evaluates program services.
- Ensures contractual requirements are met.
- Responsible for insuring all supervisee’s documentation are current and meet agency standards.
Education - You must have Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field.
Experience - Minimum 2 years of leadership and supervisory experience.
Working Conditions – Flexibility as far as schedule is concerned (Day, Evening - Full-Time).
JFS encourages and supports staff pursuing clinical licensing by providing FREE on-the-job Clinical Supervision Program to staff looking to obtain their LCSW license.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org