Supervisor Community Support Services (CSS)
As the CSS Supervisor you will supervise a team of Wellness & Recovery Specialists.
MUST HAVE: Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Social Work or related Human Service (Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling, Psychiatric Rehabilitation). - One year of residential Mental Health setting required for case managers with Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience - Leadership experience in case management.
You will lead through supervision, coaching, and managing people and processes through:
- tracking operation efficiency,
- production planning and levels
- controls and instrumentation
- daily problem solving, and
- administrative services of the CSS Teams
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com