Supervisor Community Support Services (CSS)
JFS is urgently hiring qualified CSS Supervisors, the position is eligible for a Sign-On Bonus!
This position supervises an assigned team of Case Managers in our CSS program. The Supervisor is responsible for the supervision, coaching, managing of your team, including improvements, tracking operations efficiency, managing daily problem solving, and/or performing the administrative services of the CSS Team. General management includes long and short-range planning in determining the best methods to supervise and direct activities of the department or program through subordinate management staff of the Wellness & Recovery Specialists.
- Interprets and ensures self and reporting employees are in compliance
- Provides leadership and manages program; makes decisions; solves problems; develops unit procedures; develop records/files; conducts meetings; represents unit/department/program at internal and external meetings
- Manages employees and team performance, including providing employee training.
- Identify and solve employee problems; manage conflict; respond to grievances and investigate complaints or performance concerns of an area of responsibility and/or employees.
- Create an ethical, non-discriminatory, and safe work environment.
- Ensure proper scheduling and approve timesheets including time-off requests
- Evaluates performance and assists with development goals and objectives for staff.
- Responsible for knowing and following agency policies and procedures.
- Abides by Agency/NASW Code of Ethics.
- Education – MSW with active LSW or LCSW licensure
- Experience - Minimum 1 to 2 years of supervisor experience
- Personal Trait - Ability to work effectively with Department/Program directors, staff, and committees.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org