Supervisor Community Support Services (CSS)
The CSS Supervisor supervises the assigned team of Wellness & Recovery Specialists. The Supervisor is responsible for supervision, coaching, managing your area and/or processes, including improvements, tracking operations efficiency, managing daily problem solving, and/or performing the administrative services of the CSS Team. General management includes long and short range planning in determining the best methods to supervise and direct activities of department or program through subordinate management staff of the Wellness & Recovery Specialists.
- Interprets and ensures self and reporting employees are in compliance
- Provides leadership and manages program; makes decisions; solves problems; develops unit procedures; develop records/files; conducts meetings; represents unit/department/program at internal and external meetings
- Manages employees and team performance, including providing training for employee.
- Provides employee on-boarding to new employees.
- Identify and solve employee problems; manage conflict; respond to grievances and investigate complaints or performance concerns of area of responsibility and/or employees.
- Implements corrective action as needed and in consultation with HR; Accepts resignations; initiates separations in consultation with HR
- Create an ethical, non-discriminatory and safe work environment.
- Ensure proper scheduling and approve time sheets including time off requests
- Evaluates performance and assists with development goals and objectives for staff.
- Responsible for knowing and following agency policies and procedures.
- Abides by Agency/NASW Code of Ethics.
- Education – MSW with active LSW or LCSW licensure
- Experience - Minimum 5 years of leadership and supervisory experience.
- Personal Trait - Ability to work effectively with Department/Program directors, staff and committees.
- Continuing Education - Licensure appropriate to discipline in which degree is conferred.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com