Re-Entry Specialist/Justice Involved Services
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
Supports and develops flexible and individualized program service guides.
Facilitates linkages to a broad offering of community social services.
The supervised delivery and coordination of services to consumers includes:
- Individual group and family intervention;
- Outreach case management and support;
- Referral, advocacy for linkage to essential services after analysis and evaluation of consumer needs and goals;
- Connection of the consumer to social, spiritual and other community resources as expressed by the consumer; and Development of a wishes and services plan.
- Provides or arranges client transportation.
- Provides skills development training, coupled with or based upon an assessment of development and progress.
- Organizes and supports recreational and/or socialization activities.
- Ability to engage, assesses individuals in a correctional institution, abiding by polices of the institution
- Ability to build rapport with individuals and develop discharge plans tailored to each individuals’ need
Burlington County Program
- Provides individual substance abuse education counseling sessions as per contract with Burlington County Social Services.
- Facilitates substance abuse support groups.
- Discharge planning
- Bachelors or Masters in Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling, Psychiatric Rehabilitation, or Criminal Justice. One year of experience in MH setting required for case managers with Bachelor’s Degree.