Per Diem Case Manager – Community Support Services
The Per Diem Case Manage CSS coordinates and provides care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client-centered. Handling case assignments, draft service plans, review case progress and coordinate appropriate referrals for sustainability. Helping clients achieve wellness and autonomy.
- Assist consumers with transitioning into the community from state psychiatric hospitals
- Provide medication adherence support with psychiatric and medical medications
- Provide skills training in the areas of maintaining a household, finances, meal preparation and nutrition, how to interact with neighbors and landlords, encourage healthy choices and the use of positive coping skills
- Utilize motivational interviewing techniques
- Encourage community integration and provide opportunities
- Document progress notes in EHR daily
- Collaborate with team and collaterals to ensure service delivery for consumers
- Utilize electronic devices with ease
Education/Experience - SH, ESH and Housing First Team 1 Programs
Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related Human Service (Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling, Psychiatric Rehabilitation). Masters in Social Work or Counseling with LSW or LAC. One year of residential MH setting required for case managers with Bachelor’s Degree.
Hours: 6am to 8am, 6pm to 9pm
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org