Supervisor - Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH)
Successful applicants for this supervisory position overseeing the Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) will have the ability to effectively and consistently manage staff and should be well organized, possess excellent clinical, verbal and written communication skills, and must be computer literate. Ideal candidate will be a creative self-starter and skilled negotiator with community social service systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interprets and ensures self and reporting employees are in compliance.
- Provides leadership and manages unit/program/department; makes decisions; solves problems; develops unit procedures; develop records/files; conducts meetings.
- Represents unit/department/program at internal and external meetings.
- Responsible in coordination with supervisor and HR for interviewing, hiring and terminating staff.
- Manages employees and team performance.
- Provides employee on-boarding to new employees.
- Coach, counsel and motivate employees.
- Train and provide training for employees.
- Identify and solve employee problems; manage conflict; respond to grievances and investigate complaints or performance concerns of area of responsibility and/or employees.
- Implements corrective action as needed and in consultation with HR.
- Create an ethical, non-discriminatory and safe work environment.
- Establish effective communication lines/methods.
Education - Master’s Degree in Social Work with an active Licensed Social Work (LSW).
Experience - Minimum 3 years of leadership and/or supervisory experience
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org