- Positions needed: Full-time in Margate, NJ & Atlantic City, NJ (40 hours- 2days 12-8pm, 3days 9am-5pm) AND Part-time in Cape May Court House, NJ (3-days – 9am-5pm).
- Master's Degree in Social Work or related Human Service required.
- Licensure Preferred: - LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist, eligible to be paneled/credentialed with MCO and commercial insurances.
- Will Consider LSW, LPC, LAMAFT
Skills and Responsibilities
As a therapist at JFS, you must possess a strong sense of empathy and compassion to
help people feel comfortable. You will need to be good listeners and good communicator,
listening to patients describe their opportunities and working with them to come up with
plans, explaining progress to the patient, their family, other doctors, and insurance
companies. You will provide support and development of flexible and individualized program service guides. Facilitate linkages to a broad offering community social services and deliver the supervised delivery and coordination of services to consumers including:
- Individual group and family intervention.
- Referral, advocacy for linkage to essential services.
- Connection of consumer to social, spiritual and other community resources as expressed by consumer’s wishes and service plan.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org