Nurse Educator - Rothenberg Center
As a Nurse Educator you will be responsible for supporting staff about processes in regards to wellness education and providing wellness education to staff and consumers. You will employ best practices and standards of practice to teach clinical staff the safe delivery of high-quality care to patients and families in accordance with agency policies and procedures, State & Federal regulations and accreditation standards. You participate in the needs assessment, content development, deployment and evaluation of education and training activities that enhance the performance, professional development, and continuing competence of JFS staff and consumers. You will also participate in the development and execution of innovative education programs and other clinical specialty initiatives that advance the mission.
- Nurse navigation services to medically underserved individuals.
- Responsible for health assessments, coordination of care between mental and medical health providers, and emotional support and advocacy to assure compliance with recommended care.
- Promote health education and screening facilitation.
- A demonstrated ability to assess and respond to the needs of adult learners in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with individuals and groups
Education/Experience: Must possess current license to practice nursing in NJ with current CPR & First Aid certification. Two or more years of professional nursing. Annual verification of appropriate credentials must be maintained.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org