LSW Clinician – CSS
Master’s Degree in Social Work with an active Licensed Social Work (LSW) certification. One year of experience in a Mental Health (MH) setting preferred.
· Provides eligibility assessments, clinical assessments resulting in service/treatment plans, diagnoses utilizing the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Volume 5 (DSM-V), ongoing clinical interventions such as Illness Management Recovery (IMR), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Positive Behavioral Supports, Motivational Interviewing, and crisis intervention.
· Delivers care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client-centered.
· Collaborates well internally and externally with others to help clients achieve wellness and autonomy.
· Documents all services in the agency’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) chart using the Data Assessment Plan (DAP) format.
· Meets or exceeds charting quality and productivity standards. Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com