Job Coach - Vocational Services
Your core competencies in soft skills include: communication, problem solving, initiative and negotiation You possess the highest levels of accuracy, initiative (in solving problems and organization), tact and professionalism. Your specific job tasks include supporting clients in locating and applying for jobs, preparing for application and interview process, learning job tasks and meeting employer expectations. Since all staff interact with our clients, you must be able to conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with consumers to understand their vocational goals.
- Coach consumers in effective job search techniques.
- Guide clients in learning job tasks.
- Develop necessary job supports.
- Document activities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain regular, professional communication with Consumers, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Service Counselors, Employers, and Consumers supports (if appropriate).
Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Social Sciences or Education.
Working Conditions: Flexibility as far as schedule is concerned, maximum 24 hours per week.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org