Your core competencies include strong analytical skills, problem solving, excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of current technologies. You possess the highest levels of accuracy, initiative (in solving problems and organization), tact and professionalism. You are a hands-on and high-volume specialist who can either get the job done or know who to contact to assist in execution. Since all staff interact with our clients, you must be able to conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience in the installation, maintenance, and repair of microcomputers or in the installation and maintenance of microcomputer operating systems and software applications (Windows & macOS)
- Experience with Active Directory environments is a plus. Willing to learn advanced AD management skills. DHCP, File Permissions, Networking, ETC.
- Assist users daily with hardware, software, printer, phone and all IT-related issues.
- Work closely with the Director of IT and the EHR coordinator on IT projects and initiatives.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests from our end-users
- Develop and maintain standard computer configurations for end-user computers.
- Configure and deploy computers and associated peripheral equipment to meet the needs of the business. Must have macOS and iOS experience.
- Maintain deployed computers and laptops through troubleshooting, repair and/or replacement.
- Onboard all new employees, giving them an oversight on IT policies and procedures, and creating their credentials.
- Offboard all employees, ensuring that all agency equipment is returned in working order
- Coordinate with the employee’s supervisor to facilitate the forwarding of emails, and phone calls for a predetermined amount of time.
- Schedule any requested video conference meetings via Zoom or Microsoft Teams
- Decommission old hardware (Removing old HDDs, ensuring its removal from all databases, Maas360, MWP, Verizon, etc)
- Triage all JFS-HelpDesk request that come through to the IT Department, and work to resolve issues either locally or remotely.
Education & Experience: Associate Degree or experience in related area preferred with a minimum of 3 years as a PC Support Administrator in a high paced environment. Working knowledge of Word, Outlook, and PC support preferred.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org