Housing Navigator - Atlantic Homeless Alliance
Case Manager Housing Navigator completes intakes and action plans for individuals at imminent risk of homelessness or experiencing homeless to quickly move individuals and families into permanent housing and reduce the time it takes persons in crisis to obtain housing.
- Assisting clients to find the right housing match to promote stability.
- Assisting in supporting the use of all permanent supportive housing beds funded through the Continuum of Care.
- Identify developers and landlords to partner with in order to expand housing resources.
- Provide community outreach to landlords/developers/building communities to offer education about AHA services.
- Maintains database of existing available units.
- Provides site based case management to those who are at risk of or experiencing homelessness in Atlantic County.
Helping clients achieve wellness and autonomy by coordinating and providing care plans that are safe, timely, effective, equitable and client-centered. Handles case assignments, specifically by, completing assessments, drafting service plans, reviewing case progress and determining case closure.
Education/Experience - Bachelors in Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling, Psychiatric Rehabilitation. Can consider Criminal Justice with applicable experience.
Please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com