Graphic Designer for JFS & JCC Margate
This is a full-time entry level (0-3 years of experience) graphic designer position with collaborative responsibilities between Jewish Family Service and the Milton & Betty Katz JCC. Responsibilities include ongoing production of marketing items, design and layout of in-house marketing materials, and print advertisements and packaging. This position works in tandem with the respective marketing/communications teams for fundraising, direct mail, branding and social media materials/campaigns and to design and develop projects from beginning to end.
- Entry level position, minimum of Associates degree in graphic design
- Strong Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Great sense of design, typography, logos, and layout, as demonstrated by your portfolio
- Excellent communication skills
- The talent to develop creative concepts, collaborate on designs, and incorporate changes recommended by department heads and marketing team members
- Ability to maintain brand identity
- Awareness and knowledge of Social Media and the latest trends
- Time and project management skills to meet deadlines efficiently
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Free membership to the Katz JCC
- Employee discounts including childcare
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
Please submit your resume and a link to your online portfolio in confidence to email@example.com