Executive Assistant for the Chief Executive Officer
The Executive Assistant position assists the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Executives in projects and daily disbursement of workflow. They will participate in the administration of a major and complex program with multiple objectives which encompasses several distinct program activities. This position requires significant executive support experience, strong expertise in MS Office, Adobe, and the ability to assist with donor software. It will be required to have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO and collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements for CEO and senior staff.
- Provide administrative support CEO and operations team
- Provide event management, grant and Village support as requested.
- Transcribing and distributing staff meeting minutes and schedule meetings
- Delegation of responsibilities to the other staff members
- Assisting with donor software and JFS website
- Responsible for monthly Manager on Duty calendar
- Responsible for employee cell phone lists and organization charts
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree or related experience.
- Experience - Minimum 5 years as an executive assistant
- Personal Trait - Ability to work effectively with Department/Program directors, staff and committees.
- Continuing Education – Certification/s or Licensure/s appropriate to discipline.
- Fleet- Requires ability to drive. When using agency or own vehicle, employee must have a Valid NJ driver’s license and proof of NJ Auto Insurance ($100,000-$300,000).
- Working Conditions – Flexibility as far as schedule is concerned.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com