From staff parties to wellness fairs to a golf tournament, JFS has 7-10 events per year. This role is perfect for someone who loves to plan, organize and conduct special events with a strong social media presence. If you are looking for a position where every day is different, have strong written and verbal communication skills and able to multi-task - this position is for you. Apply today and bring your creativity to JFS through fundraising, events, social media and marketing.
The duties of your position include:
- Carry out the agencies 4 annual fundraisers – Cocktail Party, House Tour, Golf Tournament & Card Party
- Conduct committee meetings including agendas, notes, coordination and member requests
- Data input (Donor Perfect) to organize, track and report event donations
- Brainstorm and advance new and innovative fundraising activities
Social Media / Website
- Develop and update a social media strategy consistent with the agency brand
- Create content to promote agency services, programs and events
- Provide ongoing management of interactive media pages monitoring and response
Fundraising & Marketing
- Assist with marketing/development department activities as needed (direct mail, face-to-face request and stewardship)
- Coordinate, develop and edit agency marketing materials including business cards, flyers, invitations, brochures, branding, printed materials, etc. with graphic designer
- Act as a liaison between the Senior Department Director and Board of Directors, CEO, Committee members and agency department staff
Education/Experience - Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field.
Minimum 3 years of successful work including event coordination and social media, Experience in non-profit organization and solicitation experience preferred.
Word, Outlook, Excel, Constant Contact and Donor Perfect used daily.
Work Requirements – potential for evening, weekend or outdoors work (event based) with a range of constituents. Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds. This is not a remote position, location is South Jersey.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com