DIRECTOR AHA (PATH, HF Team 2, RRH), JIS (MHJIS, Jail Reentry)
Responsible for directing the activities of the Atlantic Homeless Alliance (PATH, HF Team 2, RRH) and Justice Involved Services (MHJIS, Jail Reentry) within the agency. Manages supervisors of AHA, PATH, Jail Reentry, several case managers, and interns. Ensures all business goals and objectives are reached including productivity standards. Experienced at managing projects from the requirements gathering/needs identification phase through to completion.
- Master’s Degree in social work or related field with New Jersey licensure (LCSW, LPC, PhD).
- Approved Board of SW Clinical Supervisor preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership and related supervisory experience.
- Provides Administrative Oversight to Atlantic Homeless Alliance (AHA) and Justice Involved Services (JIS) including planning to meet or exceed contract commitments; identifying training/developmental needs for staff; ensures fiscal responsibility
- Maintains and develops high level external relationships with community partners.
- Coordinates across programs to integrate the network of JFS AHA and JIS services for positive consumer outcomes and efficiencies.
- Identifies service gap needs for program development.
- Partners and participates in grant writing and facilitation. Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com