Data Analyst, Southern NJ (Non-Remote)
**THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION - MUST BE LOCATED NEAR ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY FOR CONSIDERATION**
Your core competencies include self-directed strong analytical skills, curiosity in problem-solving, excellent interpersonal skills, and knowledge of current technologies. You have a passion for analyzing and synthesizing data into actionable business insights and possess the highest levels of accuracy, initiative (in solving problems and organization), tact, and professionalism. You are a hands-on and high-volume specialist comfortable in a dynamic environment who can either get the job done or know who to contact to assist in execution. Since all staff interact with our clients, you must be able to conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
· The work of a data analyst on this project looks like:
· Managing the data component and project work of the JFS Results program evaluation processes and customer experience feedback programs develop a deeper understanding of the organization’s impact within the community;
· Conducting data analysis and synthesizing data inputs from multiple listening posts and feedback mechanisms to create insights-driven reporting for stakeholders. Data sources include feedback surveys, qualitative and quantitative primary research, internal data (Cerner, NJ HMIS), customer conversations, and secondary research.
· Supporting development and administration of a closed-loop customer feedback system across multiple functions in the organization, advocating for insights-driven changes throughout the organization.
· Acting as the day-to-day contact for organizational questions and input regarding data related to JFS Results. Working to continuously improve programs in partnership with direct service staff, supervisors, and directors.
· Performing data analyses in response to research requests or to uncover business improvements in direct service programs, marketing, volunteer, and fiscal health.
· Interpreting and helping communicate key findings.
· Contributing to additional qualitative and quantitative strategic research initiatives as needed, including supporting the growth of the organization and driving the adoption of existing insights across a rapidly growing multi-service community based mental health and social service organization. Ability to maintain workflow in a fast-paced environment.
· Willingness to work with all levels of internal management and front-line employees.
· Education – BA/BS/MS
· You have 1+ years of experience in marketing, social services program evaluation, or public-interest research, insights, customer experience programs, data, and/or business analytics or consulting; you have some experience in project or program management.
· Research and quantitative analysis skills; ideally a familiarity with social program evaluation, and/or marketing and customer research.
· A learning mindset – you actively seek new ways to help the team stay ahead of business objectives, bring new vendors / methodologies to the table, stay on top of best practices.
· Experience with CX a plus; R, Python, and SQL familiarity is great.
· Nonprofit, philanthropic, or financial services background advantageous but not required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Position requires ability to drive. When using agency or own vehicle, employee must have a Valid NJ driver’s license and proof of NJ Auto Insurance
JFS encourages and supports staff pursuing clinical licensing by providing FREE on-the-job Clinical Supervision Program to staff looking to obtain their LCSW license.
Jewish Family Service of Atlantic & Cape May Counties (JFS) is a multi-service agency. With more than 150 employees, our team is committed to helping people realize their fullest potential and achieve personal goals. Jewish Family Service of Atlantic & Cape May Counties is committed to diversity in the workplace, reinforcing inclusion reflective of the multicultural communities we are committed to serving. The agency is dedicated to the advancement and upward mobility of our staff members. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to join our team, enriching our workforce and community.
JFS is dedicated to a flexible work-life balance for its team members by offering 16 Holidays, up to 4 weeks' vacation, and 3 weeks of sick time. We offer excellent benefits packages - including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, TelaDoc, 403(B) Retirement, and more. JFS looks forward to welcoming you to our offices based in Atlantic City, Margate, Egg Harbor Township, Mays Landing, and Cape May Courthouse, to begin an exciting, meaningful, and rewarding career.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Prescription drug insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Margate City, NJ 08402: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you located within 50 miles of Atlantic City, New Jersey?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person