Special Events & Social Media Coordinator
As the JFS Special Events & Social Media Coordinator, you will join a dynamic team spreading the mission of JFS through verbal and digital communications, managing processes related to events and fundraising as well as creativity. If you are a quick learner with strong written and verbal communication skills and able to multi-task this position is for you.
The duties of your position include:
- Plan, organize and conduct agency fundraising and special events
- Data input related to events
- Conduct committee meetings including agendas, notes, coordination and member requests
- Assist with activities for annual solicitations, campaigns and major gifts (includes direct mail, face-to-face request and stewardship)
- Assist with marketing/development department activities as needed
- Act as a liaison between the Senior Department Director and Board of Directors, CEO, Committee members and agency department staff
- Supervise Graphic Designer
- Coordinate agency marketing materials including business cards, flyers, brochures, branding, printed materials, etc.
Social Media / Website
- Develop and update content, ongoing management of interactive media pages monitoring and responding
Education/Experience - Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field. Minimum 3 years of successful work including event coordination, public relations, social media, proposal creation, solicitation experience preferred. Experience in non-profit organization and Word, Outlook, Excel, Constant Contact and Donor Perfect is preferred. Knowledge of mail merge, creating labels and envelopes a must.
Work Requirements – potential for evening, weekend or outdoors work (event based) with a range of constituents.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org