Clinician Specialist - Community Support Services
JFS is urgently hiring qualified Clinical Specialists, the position is eligible for a Sign-On Bonus!
The candidate will Initiate outreach activities to individuals and potential referring organizations building census in all supportive housing programs. The candidate will implement development and response to all referrals originating from local/state hospitals and communities, providing assessment/information regarding the scope of services/criteria. This work also includes:
- Initial assessment to determine program eligibility through Comprehensive Rehabilitative
- Needs Assessment (CRNA); development of service and treatment plans; and enrollment in services.
- Provides eligibility assessments, clinical assessments resulting in service/treatment plans.
- Diagnoses utilizing the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Volume 5 (DSM-V), ongoing clinical interventions such as Illness Management Recovery (IMR), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- Documents all services in the agency’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) chart using the Data Assessment Plan (DAP) format.
- Meets or exceeds charting quality, productivity, and compliance standards.
This position will also provide clinical supervision to LSW/LAC tracking for licensure. You participate in team delivery of supports to clients and staff including the program supervisory team, primary case managers, and administrative support staff.
- Education - Master’s Degree in Social Work with an active LCSW certification
- Experience - 1 to 3 years of experience in a Mental Health (MH) setting
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org