Clinician Specialist - Community Support Services
- Master’s Degree in Social Work with an active LCSW certification,
- Clinical supervision certification required
- 3 years of experience in a Mental Health (MH) setting
- Understanding of community based services
If you are skilled and passionate about your work, our esteemed team at Jewish Family Service is the place for you. You will initiate outreach activities to individuals and potential referring organizations building census in all supportive housing programs. You will implement development and response to all referrals originating from local/state hospitals and community, providing assessment/information regarding scope of services/criteria. This work also includes:
- Initial assessment to determine program eligibility through Comprehensive Rehabilitative
- Needs Assessment (CRNA); development of service and treatment plans; and enrollment in services.
You provide clinical supervision to LSW/LAC tracking for licensure. You participate in team delivery of supports to clients and staff including program supervisory team, primary case managers and administrative support staff.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org