Clinician Co-Responder Program - Mental Health Justice Involved Services
Clinician for this position will develop and support flexible and individualized program service guides. Facilitates linkages to a broad offering of community social services. Supervised delivery and coordination of clinical services to consumers including:
- Community outreach and crisis interventions.
- Referral, advocacy for linkage to essential services.
- Provides and/or arranges client transportation per program guidelines and with supervisory consultation.
- Intensive communication and daily partnering with ACPD NCO’s to engage high-risk individuals
- Intensive communication and collaboration with local Municipal and Superior court systems in Atlantic County.
- Monitor outcomes of the program.
- Clinician provides eligibility assessments, clinical assessments resulting in service/treatment plans, diagnoses utilizing the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Volume 5 (DSM-V), Positive Behavioral Supports, Motivational Interviewing, and crisis intervention.
- Prepares documentation of work utilizing agency information systems consistent with agency/program expectations regarding timeliness and content for billing purposes and compliance.
- Education - Master’s Degree in Social Work with an active LSW certification in good standing.
- Experience - At least 1 year of experience in a Mental Health (MH) setting
- ACPD Clearance -Position requires that the candidate is able to pass the background check of the Atlantic City Police Department.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org