Clinician Co-Responder Program - Mental Health Justice Involved Services
Clinician will join the Mental Health Justice Involved Services program as an integral team player in the Co-Responder Program. Required Master’s Degree in Social Work with an active LSW. LAC, LAMFT certification in good standing.
Clinician provides: eligibility assessments, clinical assessments resulting in service/treatment plans, diagnoses utilizing the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Volume 5 (DSM-V), ongoing clinical interventions such as Illness Management Recovery (IMR), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Positive Behavioral Supports, Motivational Interviewing, and crisis intervention. Delivers care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client-centered. Collaborates well internally and externally with others to help clients achieve wellness and autonomy. Documents all services in the agency’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) chart using the Data Assessment Plan (DAP) format. Meets or exceeds charting quality and productivity standards. Reports to assigned LCSW, LPC or LMFT and/or on call supervisors for clinical supervision.
Supervised delivery and coordination of clinical services to consumers include:
- Individual group and family intervention.
- Community outreach and crisis interventions
- Referral, advocacy for linkage to essential services.
- Linkage of consumer to social, spiritual and other community resources as expressed by consumer’s wishes and established service plan goals.
- Provides and/or arranges client transportation per program guidelines and with supervisory consultation
- Provides skills development training.
Additionally, for Co Responder Program:
- Intensive communication and daily partnering with ACPD NCO’s to engage high risk individuals
- Intensive communication and collaboration with local Municipal and Superior court systems in Atlantic County.
- Monitor outcomes of the program.
Position Requirements: Education/Experience
Master’s Degree in Social Work with an active Licensed Clinical Social Work certification. One year of experience in a Mental Health (MH) setting preferred. Position requires ability to drive. When using agency or own vehicle, employee must have a Valid NJ driver’s license and proof of NJ Auto Insurance ($100,000-$300,000). Driving will be suspended without these two forms of proof filed in Human Resources (Personnel file), annually.
ACPD Clearance- Position require that the candidate is able to pass the background check of the Atlantic City Police Department.
Working Conditions – Flexibility as far as schedule is concerned (Day, Evening, Full- and Part-Time, Per Diem).
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org