Clinician – CSS/BHH
Provides eligibility assessments, inclusive of medical/clinical assessments resulting in service/treatment plans; diagnoses utilizing the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Volume 5 (DSM-V); delivers ongoing clinical interventions such as Illness Management Recovery (IMR), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Positive Behavioral Supports, Motivational Interviewing, and crisis intervention. Participates as part of the team providing support to CSS/BHH. Ensures delivery of care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client-centered. Provides support, care coordination, advocacy, and service development and implementation to program members including:
- Individual, group, and family intervention.
- Community outreach and crisis interventions
- Referral, advocacy for linkage to essential services.
- Linkage of the consumer to social, spiritual, and other community resources as expressed by consumer’s wishes and established service plan goals.
- Provides and/or arranges client transportation per program guidelines and with supervisory consultation.
- Develops and maintains consistent positive collateral and community relationships.
- Prepares documentation of work utilizing agency information systems consistent with agency/program expectations regarding timeliness and content for billing purposes and compliance. Meets/exceeds assigned productivity standards.
- Attends team, scheduled supervision sessions, in-service training workshops, and staff meetings according to agency and program schedules.
- Responsible for knowing and following agency policies and procedures.
Licensed Social Worker (LSW). Two or more years of experience is preferred. Verification of appropriate license must be maintained.
JFS encourages and supports staff pursuing clinical licensing by providing FREE on-the-job Clinical Supervision Program to staff looking to obtain their LCSW license.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com