Case Manager - Vocational Services
Coordinates and provides care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client-centered. Handling case assignments, draft service plans, review case progress, and coordinate appropriate referrals for sustainability. Helping clients achieve wellness and autonomy.
- Supports and develops flexible and individualized program service guides.
- Works with clients across multiple Vocational Services programs
- Facilitates linkages to a broad offering of community social services.
- The supervised delivery and coordination of services to consumers includes: Individual group and family intervention; Outreach case management and support; Referral, advocacy for linkage to essential services after analysis and evaluation of consumer needs and goals.
- Provides or arranges client transportation.
- Provides skills development training, coupled with or based upon an assessment of development and progress.
- Organizes and supports recreational and/or socialization activities.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Psychology, Social Work or Education
- 0 to 3 years of Case Management experience in a Vocational or Mental Health setting.