Case Manager - PATH
Helping clients achieve wellness and autonomy by coordinating and providing care plans that are safe, timely, effective, equitable, and client-centered. Provides community-based case management to an assigned caseload with specific tasks including completing assessments, drafting service plans, assisting clients daily with completion of identified goals, and determining case closure.
- Provide timely assessment for individuals who are homeless or at imminent risk, with mental health issues; Complete intake forms along with a service plan if indicated; Provide appropriate information/referral for individuals who do not meet criteria for services
- Conduct outreach in the community to homeless/at-risk individuals including participation in site-based locations and street efforts, document all encounters in Avatar
- Develops and seeks availability of community resources
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Social Work or related Human Service (Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling, Psychiatric Rehabilitation).
- 0 - 2 years of Case Management experience.
JFS encourages and supports staff pursuing clinical licensing by providing FREE on-the-job Clinical Supervision Program to staff looking to obtain their LCSW license.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com