- Provide timely assessment for individuals who are homeless or at imminent risk, with mental health issues; Complete intake forms along with a service plan if indicated; Provide appropriate information/referral for individuals who do not meet criteria for services
- Conduct outreach in the community to homeless/at risk individuals including participation in site based locations and street efforts, document all encounters in Avatar
- Develops and seeks availability of community resources
- Education/Experience - SH, ESH and Housing First Team 1 Programs
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related Human Service (Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling, Psychiatric Rehabilitation).
- Masters in Social Work or Counseling with LSW or LAC. One year of residential MH setting required for case managers with Bachelor’s Degree.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com