Case Manager - Care Coordinator Older Adults
As a Care Coordinator at JFS you will assess older adult individual client needs, and will provide support and linkages to community resources. The Care Coordinator acts as a conduit to connect older adults to various services, both within and outside of JFS, supporting older adults to age well in their homes. This position also supports a special opportunity to provide case management services to Holocaust Survivors. Care Coordinators are committed to working with all clients regardless of race, gender, religious affiliation, cultural beliefs, lifestyle, and disease process or treatment plan.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or allied/related field or discipline (Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling, Psychiatric Rehabilitation).
- Experience – Preferably at least one year of work in human services field working with older adults.
The supervised delivery and coordination of services to consumers includes:
- Referral, advocacy for linkage to essential services after analysis and evaluation of consumer needs and goals.
- Provides skills development training, coupled with or based upon an assessment of development and progress.
- Individual and family intervention.
- Organizes and supports recreational and/or socialization activities and provides or arranges client transportation.
- Abides by Agency/NASW Code of Ethics.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com