Case Manager - Atlantic Homeless Alliance
As a Case Manager for the Atlantic Homeless Alliance you must be outgoing, personable and a self-starter. You will complete intakes and create action plans for individuals at imminent risk of homelessness or literally homeless. You will provide site based case management to homeless individuals in Atlantic County and facilitate referrals to community resources with an understanding of benefits and entitlements available to clients and assist clients in applying.
- Provide outreach to hospitals and other community agencies to complete intakes/provide information as needed
- Assist individuals with family reunification
- Work closely with other JFS programs to provide seamless referral for case management services
- Complete applications for Homeless Prevention Program (HPP) at the Associate Director’s direction
- Meet agency standards in productivity and progress note compliance
- Complete other assignments as directed by Associate Director of Atlantic Homeless Alliance
Bachelors in Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling, Psychiatric Rehabilitation. One year of residential MH setting is required for case managers with Bachelor’s Degree.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org