Case Manager - Atlantic County Centralized Courts
The Case Manager for Atlantic County Centralized Courts will help clients achieve wellness and autonomy by coordinating and providing care plans that are safe, timely, effective, equitable and client-centered. Handles case assignments specifically by completing assessments, drafting service plans, reviewing case progress and determining case closure.
Duties & Responsibilities
The supervised delivery and coordination of services to consumers include:
- Individual group and family intervention.
- Outreach case management and support.
- Referral, advocacy for linkage to essential services.
- Connection of consumer to social, financial, and other community resources as expressed by consumer’s wishes.
- Assists individuals with family reunification.
- Completes assessments and creates action plans for individuals presenting to the Atlantic County Centralized Court.
- Works closely with other JFS programs to provide seamless referral for case management services.
- Meets agency standards in productivity and progress note compliance.
- Completes other assignments as directed by Associate Director of Atlantic Homeless Alliance
Bachelors in Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling, Psychiatric Rehabilitation, or Criminal Justice.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com