Associate Director - Community Support Service
The Associate Director of Cape County Programs is a highly visible position, supporting outreach and engagement services for individuals experiencing homelessness and Community Support Services (CSS) operations located in Cape May County. Services include oversight of daily community (including street) and site-based outreach to individuals experiencing homelessness, developing relationships/partnerships with an established system of care in Cape May County which includes Coordinated Entry, Cape May County Board of Social Services, community partners providing services to individuals experiencing homelessness, local police departments, the court system and hospital system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide regular (weekly) group and individual clinical and administrative supervision to staff inclusive of identifying development/training needs.
- Manages Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) and EHR (Cerner) to ensure timely and accurate documentation of staff and completes grant reporting as required.
- Assists in coordination and attendance if necessary to outreach activities.
- Coordinates across programs to integrate the network of available resources internal and external services for positive consumer outcomes and efficiencies.
- Execute appropriate case finding/allocation to ensure contract commitments are met/exceeded. Conduct mapping of location to identify areas of need for individuals experiencing homelessness.
- Participate in Agency On-Call rotation, administrative meetings.
- Meets or exceeds agency productivity and documentation standards.
Education - Master’s Degree in Social Work with active LSW or LCSW (required)
JFS encourages licensed professionals to pursue clinical licensure by providing a Clinical Supervision Program designed to provide clinical supervision to full-time employees with an active LSW or LAC resulting in the achievement of the LCSW or LPC license.
Jewish Family Service of Atlantic & Cape May Counties (JFS) is a multi-service agency. With more than 150 employees, our team is committed to helping people realize their fullest potential and achieve personal goals. Jewish Family Service of Atlantic & Cape May Counties is committed to diversity in the workplace, reinforcing inclusion reflective of the multicultural communities we are committed to serving. The agency is dedicated to advancement and upward mobility for our staff members. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to join our team, enriching our workforce and community.
JFS is dedicated to a flexible work-life balance for its team members by offering 16 Holidays, up to 4 weeks' vacation, and 3 weeks of sick time. We offer excellent benefits packages - including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, TelaDoc, 403(B) Retirement, and more. JFS looks forward to welcoming you to our offices based in Atlantic City, Margate, Egg Harbor Township, Mays Landing, and Cape May Courthouse, to begin an exciting, meaningful, and rewarding career.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Required)
- Leadership: 2 years (Preferred)
- Active LSW or LCSW (Preferred)
Work Location: In person