ACCESS CENTER/FRONT SERVICES ASSOCIATE - FT Bilingual English/Spanish
As a member of the Access Center/Front Services Associate team, you are flexible, a quick learner and versatile. You possess strong communication skills---both written and verbal---and a sound work ethic. You approach your job with a positive and balanced attitude, and have a thorough understanding of the Agency’s policies and overall mission. Your specific position requirements include Customer Service, Scheduling and the ability to multitask in a fast pace environment. Since all staff interact with our clients, you must be able to conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner.
- Customer Service (Engaging clients, community members and other employees, face to face and on the telephone).
- Entering scheduled appointments and documenting client contacts into the electronic health record
- Greeting and directing vendors (including subpoenas). Scheduling, in person at check out, as well as on the phone for clients.
- Ability to become knowledgeable of who to call for what inquiry or circumstance and/or how to direct.
- Coordinating communication between clients and other external professionals with prescribers.
- High School Diploma, Associate Degree or related degree/certification.
- Bilingual required - English/Spanish
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Office skills
- Balanced and patient temperament.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a fast paced front office setting.