Give the Gift of a Village by the Shore Membership
Posted on November 11, 2014
Looking for the perfect present for a parent, neighbor, or friend? A Village by the Shore membership is the gift that keeps on giving with a variety of services for adults (age 50+) in Atlantic County. While the Village is not a physical location, it is a membership that enhances the lives of individuals in the community. The benefits of membership are constantly growing, offering access to a broad range of services, programs and activities.
By giving a Village by the Shore membership you can:
- Provide an active and engaging approach to neighbors helping neighbors with food delivery, grocery shopping, home maintenance, and much more
- Introduce members to social and educational events such as health and wellness seminars, book clubs, luncheons, day trips, concerts, workshops and classes
- Bring affordable, vetted and even discounted services to a member’s doorstep with a network of reliable, trustworthy, and quality Service Partners offering home repair, housekeeping, plumbing, landscaping and more
- Access two transportation rides per month as well as initial in-home assessment, referral and resource concierge and care coordination
- Offer an added level of safety and assurance from friendly visits, phone calls, and weekly check-ins
Village by the Shore’sprofessional staff of leaders, volunteers, and care coordinators provide easy access and referrals to high-quality community services with just one phone call. A Village membership is perfect for anyone who is looking to make life easier while being more involved in the community.
For a low introductory rate, a Village by the Shore membership is only $18 per month, or $180 annually. The gift of a Village membership can provide connections, services, programs, professional assistance, and social events. A Village by the Shore membership is a wonderful option that will last the whole year through.