Village by the Shore Direct Hotline 609-822-1109
Posted on July 12, 2013
What is Village by the Shore?
A community initiative providing services and socialization for adults (50 years +) and older adults.
The Village model enables community members to enjoy life in their own homes through the concept of neighbors helping neighbors. Village by the Shore provides a variety of concierge and professional services with vetted business partners to offer reliable, trustworthy and discounted rates for a variety of services.
- Professional & Volunteer Services, Making Your Life Easy
- Service Partner Discounts (handyman, landscaping, restaurants, stores, etc)
- Resource & Referral Concierge
- Weekly Friendly Visits and/or phone check-in’s
- Care Coordination Consultation ($150 value)
- 3 Care Coordination Appointments
- Transportation to/from grocery shopping (once per month)
- Transportation to/from medical appointments (once per month)
- Volunteer Services (simple home maintenance, trash valet, notary, etc.)
- Exclusive discounts to Jewish Family Service events and workshops
Become a Member
- Annual Membership (12 months)
- Individual - $18 per month or $180 pre-paid*
- Household - $36 per month or $360 pre-paid*
*Discount Introductory Rates
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
CALL 609-822-1109 OR EMAIL