*Page under construction. Please check back soon.
Donors are the heart and soul of JFS. Each year your assistance provides support, stability and solutions for thousands of people in our community. Every dollar donated translates to direct service for family, friends and neighbors who struggle with critical issues related to aging, disability, poverty, mental well-being and basic needs. JFS has created agency donor opportunities which assures support into the future and personalizes the value to the donor. Please contact Beth Joseph, Director of Communications & Donor Relations, by calling 609-822-7409 or email to discuss your personal giving options.
Your contributions enable people to overcome life’s challenges and live full, more meaningful lives. By supporting JFS, you enhance the lives of children, families and adults right in your own community. A contribution of any kind makes an important difference. Together we can invest your gift in the areas of need that you find most meaningful. Your support will have a positive impact for years to come.
- Hafetz Family Foundation
- Harry L. Katz Memorial Foundation
- Mr. James Klinghoffer
- Susan G. Komen Central & South Jersey
- The Jewish Community Foundation of Atlantic & Cape May Counties
- The David & Mary Krassenstein Foundation
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey in Atlantic County
- The Horizon Foundation for New Jersey
- AkPharma, Inc.
- Andi & David Goldberg
- Burns Property Group, LLC/BANDI Property Group
- Walmart Foundation
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation
- Church and Dwight
- Harrison Beverage
- OceanFirst Charitable Foundation
- Steve & Cookie's By the Bay/7311
- The Charles & Lynn Kramer Family Foundation
- The Azeez Foundation
- Wise Family Eye Center
- Fitzpatrick, Bongiovanni & Kelly, PC
- Fox Rothschild, LLP
- Galloway Tire & Auto Center
- Diana & Mitchell Gurwicz
- Newman's Own Foundation
- Roth-Goldstein's Memorial Chapel
- The Herbert & Lois Rothenberg Charitable Foundation
- Wells Fargo
- Antoinette & Eric Wood