Village Care Supervisor
As a supervisor of our agency you will be responsible for supervision, coaching, managing your area and/or processes, process improvement, tracking operation efficiency, production planning and levels, controls and instrumentation, planning, dealing with daily problem solving, and/or performing the administrative services of the clinical staff for the Village by the Shore within the agency. General management includes long and short range planning in determining the best methods to supervise and direct activities of department or program through subordinate management staff of Village Care Coordinator, JFS Village by the Shore Social Services Liaisons and the homemakers at Shalom House. Since all staff interacts with our clients, you must be able to conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Engage in Direct Service in the Village to include care coordination
· Assist the Clinical Director to develop, implement and maintain unit procedures and record keeping
· Oversees Congregate Program, which includes supervising congregate staff, submitting reports, occasionally attending congregate meetings, and coordinating services for residents.
· Represent all aspects of the Village program both individually with prospective Village members and their families/loved ones and throughout the community via planning and implementing Village outreach events and programs as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
· Education - Candidates must hold a Master’s degree in Social Work or a related field
· Experience - Minimum 5 years of leadership and supervisory experience.
· Personal Trait Ability to understand, communicate and work effectively with the senior population and their families/loved ones. Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with Department/Program directors, staff, committees and community agencies, businesses and professionals.
· Continuing Education - Licensure appropriate to discipline in which degree is conferred.
· Fleet- Position requires ability to drive. When using agency or own vehicle, employee must have a Valid NJ drivers license and proof of NJ Auto Insurance ($100,000-$300,000).
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org