Social Service Liaison
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field required.
- At least one year experience in human services field working with older adults preferred.
Skills and Responsibilities
- The Social Service Liaison (SSL) at JFS, coordinates resources and services in response to individual client needs; coordinating, overseeing activities and complex planning in a high pace environment with multiple issue resolution opportunities.
- The SSL acts as a consultant to the clinical team, service lines and other departments, participates in program development and quality improvement initiatives and is committed to working with all clients regardless of race, gender, religious affiliation, cultural beliefs, lifestyle, and disease process.
- Ability to talk, interact, and effectively communicate with other employees, supervisors and clients
Specific to Shalom House: Coordinating and scheduling services for the Congregate Program (Shalom), which includes submitting log and time sheets weekly to supervisor. Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org