Grants Coordinator (Part Time)
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Grants Coordinator, you will provide leadership and manage multiple program applications/grants. Acting as a liaison between JFS and both internal and external grant/s contacts, your major task will be to ensure proper scheduling and deadline coordination with project coordinators. You will require the ability to multi-task and as well have excellent time management, writing and proof-reading skills. Three years’ experience in project management, grant writing and/or related responsibilities. Experience in non-profit organization and Word, Outlook, Excel, Constant Contact and Donor Perfect is preferred.
· Ensure proper scheduling and deadlines coordination with project coordinators.
· Act as the liaison between JFS and both internal and external grant contacts.
· Work with JFS and/or external grant team.
· Collect, upload, complete forms and necessary information as well as submit grants.
· Share clear strategy information and responsibilities among all involved parties.
· Effectively execute the development of the strategy for each grant.
· Draft meeting agendas and notes for monthly internal grants meetings.
· Review all drafts and final package before submission to ensure all products are of the highest quality and submitted on time.
· Coordinate with Finance, program directors and development to ensure all aspects of grants are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Qualifications and Skills
· Education - Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
· Experience - 3 years experience in project management, grant writing/coordination and/or related experience.
· Ability to work effectively with Department directors, staff and committees.
· Highly organized, strong writing skills, efficient proofreader, attention to detail, ability to multitask.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.) a plus. Donor Perfect experience a plus.
· Fleet- Position requires ability to drive. When using agency or own vehicle, employee must have a Valid NJ driver’s license and proof of NJ Auto Insurance ($100,000-$300,000). Driving will be suspended without these two forms of proof filed in Human Resources (Personnel file), annually.
· Working Conditions – Flexibility as far as schedule is concernedPlease send resume in confidence to email@example.com