PT Grants Coordinator
Your skills include: Agency Knowledge, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information, Verbal Communication, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes, Internal & External Client Focus, General Consulting Skills, and Multi-tasking. You are a quick learner with strong written and verbal communication skills. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field. Minimum 3 years of successful work including event coordination, public relations, gift entry, direct mail, social medial, proposal creation, solicitation experience preferred. Experience in non-profit organization and Word, Outlook, Excel, Constant Contact and Donor Perfect is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Provides leadership and manages programs; makes decisions; solves problems; develops procedures; develop records/files; conducts meetings; represents department/program at internal and external meetings.
· Effectively and consistently manage multiple priorities
· Establish effective communication lines/methods.
· Evaluates performance and assists with development goals and objectives for staff.
· Responsible for knowing and following agency policies and procedures.
· Abides by Agency/NASW Code of Ethics.
· Work with JFS and/or external grant team to write and edit grants
· Collect, upload, complete forms and necessary information as well as submit grants
· Share clear strategy information and responsibilities among all involved parties
· Effectively execute the development of the strategy for each grant
· Ensure proper scheduling and deadlines coordination with project coordinators
· Act as the liaison between JFS and both internal and external grant contacts
· Draft meeting agendas and notes for monthly internal grants meetings
· Review all drafts and final package before submission to ensure all products are of the highest quality and submitted on time
· Coordinate with Finance, program directors and development to ensure all aspects of grants are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Qualifications and Skills
· Education - Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Experience - Minimum 2 years of grant writing/coordination experience.
· Personal Trait - Ability to work effectively with Department directors, staff and committees.
Highly organized, strong writing skills, efficient proofreader, attention to detail, ability to multitask.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.) a plus. Donor Perfect experience a plus.
· Fleet- Position requires ability to drive. When using agency or own vehicle, employee must have a Valid NJ driver’s license and proof of NJ Auto Insurance ($100,000-$300,000). Driving will be suspended without these two forms of proof filed in Human Resources (Personnel file), annually.
· Working Conditions – Flexibility as far as schedule is concerned (Day, Evening, Full- and Part-Time).
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org