Outpatient Therapist (20 hours Salaried – Cape May)
· Therapist will work with children and adolescents impacted with trauma, to include abuse, traumatic grief, natural disaster, etc.
· Support and development of flexible and individualized program service guides.
· Facilitates linkages to a broad offering community social services.
· The supervised delivery and coordination of services to consumers include:
o Individual group and family intervention.
o Outreach case management and support.
o Referral, advocacy for linkage to essential services.
o Connection of consumer to social, spiritual and other community resources as expressed by consumers wishes and service plan.
· Provides or arranges client transportation per program guidelines and with supervisory consultation.
· Provides skills development training.
· Organizes and supports recreational and/or socialization activities.
· Develops and maintains consistent positive collateral and community relationships. Prepares documentation of work utilizing agency information systems consistent with agency/program expectations regarding timeliness and content for billing purposes and compliance.
· Attends team, scheduled supervision sessions, in service training workshops and staff meetings according to agency and program schedules.
· Responsible for knowing and following agency policies and procedures.
· Abides by Agency/NASW Code of Ethics.
· Meets or exceeds assigned productivity standards.
Master's Degree in Social Work or related Human Service required. Licensure in social work required for all MSW's, LCSW's or LPC preferred. Appropriate licensure required/CM. Please send resume in confidence to