Outpatient Therapist (Specializing in treating children with an array of mental health diagnoses and parenting skills as related to children)
· Ability to work a Full (40 hours) or Part-time (20 hours per week in Margate and/or Atlantic City Office)
· Master's Degree in Social Work or related Human Service required.
· Licensure preferred - LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist, must be eligible to be paneled/credentialed with MCO and commercial insurances.
Skills and Responsibilities
As a therapist at JFS, you must possess a strong sense of empathy and compassion to
help people feel comfortable. You will need to be good listeners and good communicator,
listening to patients describe their opportunities and working with them to come up with
plans, explaining progress to the patient, their family, other doctors, and insurance
You will provide support and development of flexible and individualized program service guides.
Facilitate linkages to a broad offering community social services and deliver the supervised delivery and coordination of services to consumers including:
· Individual, group, and family intervention.
· Referral, advocacy for linkage to essential services.
· Connection of consumer to social, spiritual and other community resources as expressed by consumer’s wishes and service plan.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com