JOB COACH (EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST-JUSTICE INVOLVED SERVICES)
· Communicate with clients to understand their vocational goals
· Coach clients in effective job search techniques
· Guide clients in learning job tasks
· Develop necessary job supports
· Document activities in an accurate and timely manner
· Education – Bachelor’s Degree (in mental health, social services, or business)
· Experience -Work or volunteer experience in a related area, preferably with a similar population
· Personal Traits
· Proactive, quick and versatile learner in a fast paced environment.
· Problem Solver – Ability to proactively correct and defuse high tension issues.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org