If you shine in the core competencies of communication, problem solving, initiative and negotiation and possess the highest levels of accuracy, initiative (in solving problems and organization), tact and professionalism, then this JOB COACH position is for you!
- Education - Associate Degree and experience in related area preferred.
- Experience - Work or volunteer experience in a related area, preferably with a similar population
- Personal Trait/s - Proactive, quick and versatile learner in a fast paced environment; Problem Solver – Ability to proactively correct and defuse high tension issues that can occur in waiting room.
Key components of position:
- Communicate with consumers to understand their vocational goals
- Coach consumers in effective job search techniques
- Guide clients in learning job tasks
- Develop necessary job supports
- Document activities in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain regular, professional communication with Consumers, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Service Counselors, Employers, and Consumers supports (if appropriate). Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org