· Provided weekly supervision to Program Case Managers
· Developed, implemented, and managed Intensive In-Community Program
· Assessed and evaluated program services
· Ensured contractual requirements are met
· Responsible for insuring all supervisee’s documentation are current and meet agency standards.
· Provides leadership and manages unit/program/department; makes decisions; solves problems; develops unit procedures; develop records/files; conducts meetings; represents unit/department/program at internal and external meetings
· Manages employees and team performance.
· Coach, counsel and motivate employees.
· Train and provide training for employees.
· Identify and solve employee problems; manage conflict; respond to grievances and investigate complaints or performance concerns of area of responsibility and/or employees.
· Implements corrective action as needed and in consultation with HR.
· Create an ethical, non-discriminatory and safe work environment.
· Establish effective communication lines/methods.
· Accept resignations; initiate separations.
· Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
· Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
· Ensure proper scheduling and approve overtime and initiate and sign appropriate paperwork.
· Responsible in coordination with supervisor and HR for interviewing, hiring and terminating staff.
· Evaluates performance and assists with development goals and objectives for staff.
ICMS Supervisor Requirements:
· Education - You must hold Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field with New Jersey licensure (LCSW, LPC, PhD).
· Experience - Minimum 5 years of leadership and supervisory experience.
· Fleet - Position requires ability to drive. When using agency or own vehicle, employee must have a Valid NJ driver’s license and proof of NJ Auto Insurance ($100,000-$300,000). Driving will be suspended without these two forms of proof filed in Human Resources (Personnel file), annually.
- Working Conditions – Flexibility as far as schedule is concerned (Day, Evening, Full-Time).
Successful applicants will have the ability to effectively and consistently work as part of a team and should be well organized, possess excellent clinical, verbal and written communication skills, and be computer literate. Please send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org