This position has collaborative responsibilities between JFS and the JCC – you will be a full time employee of the JCC working 3 days per week at JFS.
Minimum of Associates degree in graphic design or related experience
· ongoing production of marketing items, design and layout of in-house marketing materials, and print advertisements and packaging.
· This position works in tandem with the respective marketing/communications teams for fundraising, direct mail, branding and social media materials/campaigns and to design and develop projects from beginning to end.
· Knowledge HTML, CSS, web design and content management – Constant Contact knowledge is a plus.
· Strong Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
· SEO optimization, PHP, and animation knowledge is a plus
· Great sense of design, typography and web design skills, as demonstrated by your portfolio
· Excellent communication skills
· The talent to develop creative concepts based on client’s input, and the ability to accept criticism and incorporate changes
· Ability to maintain brand identity
· Awareness and knowledge of Social Media and the latest trends
· Time and project management skills to meet deadlines efficiently
· Works well in a fast-paced team environment
*Portfolio Requirements: A clean, well-organized, professional online portfolio that exhibits knowledge of graphic and web design, as well as design fundamentals such as typography, composition, and color. Qualified applicants - please respond with resume and portfolio in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org