FT Community Outreach & Promotions Liaison
As a coordinator of our agency you will be responsible for sustaining existing relationships and cultivating new business with collaborative organizations, promoting the mission, culture, and available services through engagement of eligible participants. You will communicate our diverse model and work hands-on in the presentation of JFS programs and in connection into the greater health care continuum. Additional duties will include: Developing presentation materials to attract participants to the variety of Agency services, facilitating participant liaison activities, coordinating outreach and special events and explaining Since all staff interacts with our clients, you must be able to conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Provides leadership and manages programs; makes decisions; solves problems; develops procedures; develop records/files; conducts meetings; represents department/program at internal and external meetings.
· Effectively and consistently manage multiple priorities
· Establish effective communication lines/methods.
· Evaluates performance and assists with development goals and objectives for staff.
· Responsible for knowing and following agency policies and procedures.
· Abides by Agency/NASW Code of Ethics.
· Build, foster and grow client relationships through anticipating needs and diligent follow-up.
· Work with service providers in mental health, healthcare older adult services and more to promote agency program and services
· Travel through Atlantic & Cape May Counties to sustain existing relationships and cultivate new business
· Promote the mission, culture and available services through engagement of eligible participants and provide support and advocate for agency initiatives.
· Increase agency presence by communicating the diverse service model and working hands-on in the presentation of JFS programs and the connection into the greater health care continuum.
· Develop and present materials to attract participants
· Facilitate participant liaison activities, coordinate outreach and agency special events
· Explain service programs in group and 1:1 basis to consumers and community stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
· Education – BA/BS in Business/Marketing/ or Human Services required.
· Experience - Minimum 5 years of related experience. Healthcare sales, behavioral health and/or related experience a plus.
· Personal Trait - Ability to work effectively with Department/Program directors, staff and committees.
· Superior interpersonal skills, flexibility, commitment and the ability to positively interact with a broad consumer and professional audience.
· Highly-organized, possess excellent verbal, written communication and data entry skills and be computer proficient in multiple applications
· Continuing Education - Licensure appropriate to discipline in which degree is conferred.
· Fleet- Position requires ability to drive. When using agency or own vehicle, employee must have a Valid NJ driver’s license and proof of NJ Auto Insurance ($100,000-$300,000). Driving will be suspended without these two forms of proof filed in Human Resources (Personnel file), annually.
· Working Conditions – Flexibility as far as schedule is concerned (Day, Evening, Full- and Part-Time).
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org