Driver-Village by the Shore
Duties and Responsibilities
· Open availability.
· Good driving record.
· Create a pleasant and client friendly experience, focused on older adults.
· Ability to conduct herself/himself in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
· Quick learner and versatile.
· Good verbal/written communication skills.
· Sound work ethic.
· Ability to take calls, important messages and track appointments.
· Basic computer and telephone literacy.
Qualifications and Skills
· High School Diploma, Associate Degree or experience in related area.
· Minimum 1-year experience in senior services or related field, in a slower paced senior environment.
· Proactive, patient, quick and versatile learner in a slower paced senior environment.
· Ability to proactively correct and defuse high tension issues that can occur during transport.
- Ability to drive with a good driving record. When using agency or own vehicle, employee must have a Valid NJ driver’s license and proof of NJ Auto Insurance ($100,000-$300,000). Driving will be suspended without these two forms of proof filed in Human Resources (Personnel file), annually.
- Working Conditions – Open Availability.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org