Community Support Services Clinician
Community Support Services Clinician Overview:
· As a Clinician at JFS you must have a strong sense of empathy and compassion to make people feel comfortable.
· You will need to be a good listener and good communicator. In response to individual client / family needs you will work with the family unit to develop ways to manage behavioral, emotional, relationship and family challenges.
· Providers are committed to working with all individuals regardless of race, gender, religious affiliation, cultural beliefs, lifestyle, and disease process or treatment plan.
· Master’s Degree in Social Work or a related field or disciplines is preferred a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or a related field with five years of experience working in the mental health field required
Community Support Services Clinician Duties & Responsibilities:
· Use evidence based interventions as outlined in Functional Family Therapy trainings and clinical staffing.
· Attend staff meetings with Cape Counseling Services supervisor
· Complete Functional Family therapy
· Maintain documentation coordination across FFT, Cyber and Avatar documentation systems.
Community Support Services Clinician Requirements:
· Education/Experience: A Master’s Degree in Social Work or a related field disciplines
· LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) or LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
· five years of experience working in the mental health field required.
· Working Conditions: Flexibility as far as schedule is concerned (Day, Evening hours). Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org