Clinical Supervisor ESH
The ESH Supervisor supervises the Wellness & Recovery Specialists on the team. The ESH Supervisor is responsible for supervision, coaching, managing your area and/or processes, process improvement, tracking operation efficiency, production planning and levels, controls and instrumentation, planning, dealing with daily problem solving, and/or performing the administrative services of the ESH Team A/B/C. General management includes long and short range planning in determining the best methods to supervise and direct activities of department or program through subordinate management staff of the Wellness & Recovery Specialists.
Clinical Supervisor ESH Requirements:
- Interprets and ensures self and reporting employees are in compliance
- Provides leadership and manages unit/program/department; makes decisions; solves problems; develops unit procedures; develop records/files; conducts meetings; represents unit/department/program at internal and external meetings
- Manages employees and team performance.
- Provides employee on-boarding to new employees.
- Coach, counsel and motivate employees.
- Train and provide training for employees.
- Identify and solve employee problems; manage conflict; respond to grievances and investigate complaints or performance concerns of area of responsibility and/or employees.
- Implements corrective action as needed and in consultation with HR.
- Create an ethical, non-discriminatory and safe work environment.
- Establish effective communication lines/methods.
- Accept resignations; initiate separations.
- Ensure proper scheduling and approve overtime and initiate and sign appropriate paperwork.
- Responsible in coordination with supervisor and HR for interviewing, hiring and terminating staff.
- Evaluates performance and assists with development goals and objectives for staff.
- Responsible for knowing and following agency policies and procedures.
- Abides by Agency/NASW Code of Ethics.
Clinical Supervisor ESH Education/Experience:
- Education - Candidates must hold an LCSW and be eligible to become provider for insurance carriers, including Medicare OR Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field with New Jersey licensure (LCSW, LPC, PhD) OR Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field (i.e. Administrative areas - Finance, Operations).
- Experience - Minimum 5 years of leadership and supervisory experience.
Successful applicants will have the ability to effectively and consistently work as part of a team and should be well organized, possess excellent clinical, verbal and written communication skills, and be computer literate.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com