- Education - Master’s Degree or higher in Social Work or related field with New Jersey licensure (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PhD).
- Experience – 5 years’ mental health, 2 years’ supervisory experience with Clinical Social Work Supervision Certification.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Responsible for directing the activities and supervising Outpatient Therapists, Medication Prescribers, FFT(Functional Family Therapy) therapists, and FAST staff (FAST Team provides case management support to families who are involved with DCPP.)
- Ensures all business goals and objectives are reached including productivity standards.
- Experienced at managing projects from the requirements gathering/needs identification phase through to completion.
- Candidate must possess a Master’s Degree or higher in the mental health field with a clinical license to supervise clinical services.