Case Manager: Wellness & Recovery Specialist
As a Case Manager at JFS, you will coordinate resources and services in response to individual client needs, charting daily in the EHR, and coordinating and overseeing client activities and planning. As an active member of an interdisciplinary team contributing to team goal setting, you will act as a consultant to the clinical team, service lines and other departments and participate in program development and quality improvement initiatives. You will exhibit commitment to working with all clients regardless of race, gender, religious affiliation, cultural beliefs, and lifestyle in the process of service planning.
Wellness & Recovery Specialist Responsibilities
Key responsibilities include assisting adults with mental illness and/or intellectual/developmental disabilities. Skills training, case management, socialization, and recreation activities will be organized and supported by this staff position.
Wellness & Recovery Specialist Requirements
- Education - MSW, MA, or BSW BA/BS in social work, psychology, counseling or related field
- Experience - 1 year professional experience in Residential Mental Health
- Technically savvy
- Advocacy and crisis intervention skills
- Personal Trait - Ability to work effectively with Department/Program directors, staff and committees.
- Flexibility, commitment and the ability to interact with a broad client and professional constituency
- Well organized; excellent clinical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively/consistently work as part of a team
- Valid New Jersey automobile license, use of own auto, and proof of NJ insurance necessary
Successful applicants will have the ability to effectively and consistently work as part of a team and should be well organized, possess excellent clinical, verbal and written communication skills, and be computer literate.
Please send resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org