Case Manager, ICMS/MHIOP
As a Case Manager at JFS you will coordinate resources and services in response to individual client needs, coordinating, overseeing activities and complex planning. You are an active and contributing member of an interdisciplinary team contributing to team goal setting. You act as a consultant to the clinical team, service lines and other departments and participate in program development and quality improvement initiatives. Case Managers are committed to working with all patients regardless of race, gender, religious affiliation, cultural beliefs, lifestyle, and disease process or treatment plan.
Case Manager, ICMS/MHIOP Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports and develops flexible and individualized program service guides.
- Facilitates linkages to a broad offering of community social services.
- The supervised delivery and coordination of services to consumers includes:
- Individual group and family intervention;
- Outreach case management and support;
- Referral, advocacy for linkage to essential services after analysis and evaluation of consumer needs and goals;
- Connection of the consumer to social, spiritual and other community resources as expressed by the consumer; and
- Development of a wishes and services plan
- Develops and maintains consistent positive collateral and community relationships. Prepares documentation of work utilizing agency information systems consistent with agency/program expectations regarding timeliness and content for billing purposes and compliance.
- Responsibility to establish and maintain ongoing therapeutic relationship and to case manage up to 10 mixed risk level clients.
- Provision of intensive community-based services to maximize the client’s access to services and ability to function adequately and integrate into the community.
- Development and implementation of a service plan and completion of other documentation as required.
- Provides Community Support services to severely and persistently mentally ill clients.
- Establishes therapeutic relationships, assesses complex problems, selects problem-solving interventions, and helps consumers to function effectively.
- In conjunction with a supervisor assesses the client’s mental health and basic needs, determines the appropriate level of care and support, determines the availability of resources, and develops and implement an Individual Service Plan.
- Monitors the treatment progress of clients, reassesses client status and the effectiveness of interventions, revises the Individual Service Plan, and advocates for clients.
- Responsible for knowing and following agency policies and procedures.
- Abides by Agency/NASW Code of Ethics.
- Meets or exceeds assigned productivity standards.
Case Manager, ICMS/MHIOP Requirements:
- Education: Bachelors in Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling, Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Masters in Social Work or Counseling with LSW or LAC.
- One year of residential MH setting required for case managers with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Position requires ability to drive. When using agency or own vehicle, employee must have a Valid NJ driver’s license and proof of NJ Auto Insurance ($100,000-$300,000).
Successful applicants will have the ability to effectively and consistently work as part of a team and should be well organized, possess excellent clinical, verbal and written communication skills, and be computer literate. Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.