CARE COORDINATOR (VBTS)
As a full-time Care Coordinator at JFS you will coordinate resources and services in response to individual client needs.
As an active and contributing member of the Village Team, you will coordinate and link community resources.
The Care Coordinator acts as a consultant to the clinical team, service lines and other departments and participates
in program development and quality improvement initiatives.
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or allied/related field or discipline (Psychology, Behavioral Health, Counseling, Psychiatric Rehabilitation).
· Experience – Preferably at least one year of work in human services field working with older adults.
- Supports clients by assisting them in maintaining independence in the community through assessment of needs and identification of appropriate interventions.
- Refers to vetted service partners as appropriate.
- Coordinating housing assistance.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com